As we enter into the Thanksgiving weekend here is Canada, i want to take the opportunity to express some things that I am very Thankful for.
I have a long list of things that I am extremely Thankful for. The following is just the tip of the iceberg.
I am Thankful that..
1. I cook supper. That means I have food to cook supper with!
2. I have a messy house. It means I have a house!
3. I hear “Mom” “Mom” “Mom” on repeat. I am a Mom!! I did not think I was going to be blessed with this opportunity less then 10 years ago.
4. I get frustrated with my Mom telling me what to do. It means that my Mom is still here and I am blessed to have her.
5. We laid my Dad and Father n Law to rest. They are at peace and not suffering.
6. I miss my friends and family. It means I have friends and family!!
7. It takes 10 minutes to get out the door. I am usually going out the door with my amazing family!
So now you get my point!
There are so many thingns that we do that we can be thankful for if we just look at the reason the situation happened.
As parents (Really as a human) there are going to be many times that you are disappointed, upset or frustrated. When you look back on those things with a different perspective it will bring out the things that you can be Thankful for.
I hope you have a Wonderful and Thankful Weekend filled with turning what feels like a chore into a great memory.
Feel free to comment below with your reasons for being Thankful.
As Always, Be The Parent You Want to Be!!